Technology in Education
We seek to support our students and staff in all aspects of technology use. We provide hardware and software services to 1000 students, 110 staff, and 4 schools. Through our services we provide connections over fiber, supporting Gig speeds in the district, as well as, filtering and account services.
Technology is seen as an essential service and we seek to support and empower our learners to be contributing citizens in our ever-changing world. To support our vision we seek to provide the following:
- A district infrastructure and refresh life cycle that supports uniform technology standards
- Supported learning both in- and out-of district for all of our students
- Professional development at all levels
- Staff and students being accountable for skilled and ethical use of technology
- Technology is integral to teaching and learning
- In the classroom it is not about the device, the focus is on learning goals and the instructional outcome.
Chris Altmaier, Director of Technology
Al Marshall, District Tech
Tech Support available at
7:00am to 3:00pm, Mon-Fri