Skip To Main Content


School and Child Care Immunization 

Immunization Requirements Proof of required immunizations as specified by the Washington Department of Health is required before a student may attend school (including Homelink and Running Start programs). The student cannot start attending school until a completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) and/or Certificate of Exemption (COE) is on file at the school, or the  Conditional Immunization Status conditions have been met. If your student is experiencing homelessness, including migratory and refugee children and children in out-of-home (foster) care, exemptions to vaccination requirements may apply. Contact the school principal or school nurse for more information.

Below are a few helpful links to reccomendeded Immunizations schedules:

You can also access your family's immunization information  or, if you already have an account, log in to MyIR Mobile

Vax to School