- SEBB MY ACCOUNT
- 2021 Employee Medical Premiums
- SEBB Employee Benefits Web Page
- Virtual Benefits Fair
- 2021 SEBB program changes
****Open enrollment starts October 26****
The SEBB Program’s annual open enrollment starts on October 26 and runs through November 23. School employees can select medical, dental, and vision plans, and enroll in supplemental life, AD&D, and LTD coverage.
We encourage employees to enroll or waive coverage using SEBB My Account.
- 2021 SEBB school employee monthly premiums, deductibles and out-of-pocket limits
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage for Kaiser Permanente WA Core 1.
- Visit this website to find your medical plan benefits. Scroll down and click on the "Summary of Benefits and Coverage" tab.
- 2021 SEBB medical plans available by County
- 2021 SEBB medical benefits comparison
What happens if employees don’t enroll
All eligible employees must take action to waive or enroll in SEBB medical coverage during open enrollment. Those who do nothing will be automatically enrolled in coverage as a subscriber in the UMP Achieve 1 medical plan ($33 monthly premium), and Uniform Dental Plan, MetLife vision, basic (employer-paid) life, basic AD&D, and basic LTD insurance. Their dependents will not be enrolled, and they will be charged the monthly $25 tobacco use premium surcharge.